What do I do if I need a Transcript?

If you are a current student at Mariner High and are requesting high school transcripts, please contact Ms. Cira in the main office to fill out a transcript request form. These will be approved and processed through his office.

If you graduated in the last 2 years only, Mariner High School will fulfil your transcript request here at our office.  Transcripts will only be sent to postsecondary institutions directly.   We cannot email transcripts and or mail them to residential addresses.

If you graduated more than 2 years ago, please visit the School District of Lee County Records Department webpage.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved. Non-Discrimination Policy Website Accessibility