ParentLink® is a messaging system that allows us to communicate with you concerning your child’s assignments, schedule, grades, attendance, lunch balance, and special events happening at school. In addition, in the event of the emergency, ParentLink® is the fastest, most reliable way that your child’s school or the District can get need-to-know information directly to you.
Our ParentLink® system utilizes the contact information for your family that you have provided to your child’s school. It is important that you communicate with your child’s school regularly to ensure that they have accurate phone numbers and E-mail addresses on file for your family. If you have multiple students enrolled in our school system, please be sure to touch base periodically with each school.
Parents and Guardians may log on to our ParentLink® web site at any time to check their child’s grades, attendance and lunch balance.
The format for logon is as follows:
- User name is the Student ID of the eldest child in the School District, living in the student’s household, followed by the parent’s first and last initial. The student’s household includes all students living at the same address, with the same home phone number.
- The password is the birth date of the student whose ID was used for the User name, in the format of MMDDYY.
- If the Student ID of Jane Doe's eldest child in the household is 12345678, Jane Doe’s user name would be 12345678JD
- If the birthdate of Jane Doe's eldest child is January 1, 1965, Jane Doe’s password would be 010165
Additionally, there is a ParentLink® app available for your smartphone. Log on to Google Play (for Android smartphones) or the App Store (for Apple devices) to download the application. This app will allow you to receive real-time messages directly from your child’s school or the District.
The Technology Specialist at your child’s school is able to answer any questions you may have about logging on to the ParentLink® web site.
The District looks forward to our continued partnership with you, as we ensure that your child achieves his/her highest personal potential in our school system.
- Mobile Application Information Flyer - The School District of Lee County is proud to introduce the new Lee County Public Schools App, powered by ParentLink, to provide parents easy access to student and District information. Parentlink App Flyer.pdf (396.0 KBs)