New Hall Pass Policy for 2015-16
Hall Pass Process
At the start of the 2015-16 school year, each student will be given his/her own hall pass to carry during the school day. The hall pass is the students’ responsibility. Students will be given a new hall pass at the beginning of each quarter. Each new hall pass will be identified with a different color: Q1 – red, Q2 – blue, Q3 – green, Q4 – purple.
A student who leaves the classroom MUST:
- Sign out of class by legibly writing his/her first and last name and the correct time on the classroom log.
- Have the hall pass hole punched before leaving the classroom.
- NOT use electronic devices (cell phones, IPods, headphones, games, etc.) at any time.
A student who returns to the classroom MUST:
- Sign back in to class with the correct time on the classroom log.
- Must have a signed pass with the date and time if returning from the Clinic, Main Office, Media Center, or another teacher.
Lost Pass Replacement
Students who misplace or lose his/her individual hall pass must replace the hall pass at his/her own cost of $5. A replacement hall pass can be purchased in Student Affairs. When the first replacement is purchased, the first pass for every class will be punched. When the second replacement is purchased, the first and second pass for every class will be punched. Students will be limited to two replacement hall passes per quarter.
Students may not use another student’s hall pass under any circumstances.
Students will not be permitted to “bank” any unused passes from quarter to quarter.