Hall Pass Process for 2017-18
Hall Pass Process
At the start of the 2017-18 school year students will be given training on the use of CASTLE as it pertains to hall passes. Requesting a hall pass is the students’ responsibility. Students will be given two hall passes per day. A student who leaves the classroom MUST:
- Ask for teacher permission to leave classroom.
- CASTLE out of class by logging into Castle on his/her Chromebook. The correct time the student left the classroom will appear on screen and begin a timer.
- NOT use electronic devices (cell phones, IPods, headphones, games, etc.) at any time while out of classroom.
A student who returns to the classroom MUST:
- CASTLE in to class upon return so that Castle can stop timer and track student back in class.
- Must have a signed pass with the date and time if returning from the Clinic, Main Office, Media Center, or another teacher.